Loony Left: Ayatollah Livingstone strikes again
The week's madness, courtesy of wannabe London Mayor Ken Livingstone (obviously), Richard Littlemore and Think Progress, The Guardian, Owen Jones, Green Caroline Lucas, Coalition Government, and Syria's Addounia TV
3. GUARDIAN SPRAY A LOAD MORE CASH UP THE WALL
So, the Guardian has a rather grim advert out. Yes, Okay, it isn’t “new” – but I finally saw it on the telebox this week (not to mention in the cinema – truly frightening on the big screen) so forgive me for being slightly behind the press on this one.
From what I can tell, the main message is “if you don’t like the system, smash some stuff and throw a few petrol bombs – and get connected to a herd of other like-minded extremists at the Guardian hub while you’re at it.” Nice.
Quite how they afforded to pay for this propaganda of James Cameron-proportions when the Guardian group haemorrhages £100k per day, I’m not sure. But, worryingly, you can bet it’ll do a job.
4. OWEN JONES AND THE MOST AWKWARD MOMENT OF THE WEEK
If you missed BBC’s This Week last night you missed Owen Jones’s face going as red as his politics.
Ah, Owen. Owen, Owen, Owen. What can we say about this, Owen?
I suppose there is nothing I can say that would make that any worse for him, so let’s just let him have the last word.
Well, an embarrassing cock-up last night with the line in a (rushed) #bbctw video about the Tories giving themselves a tax cut (1/2)
Well, at least he held his hands up!
NEXT PAGE FOR CAROLINE LUCAS, NANNY STATE, AND FC BARCELONA AND SYRIA
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- British MP caught on camera, "You look like a bloody Jew"
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.