Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
The Commentator offers its congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for their marriage today at Westminster Abbey
The Commentator offers its congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who just got married at Westminster Abbey, London. The new titles were bestowed by Her Majesty the Queen.
Prince William was also made Earl of Strathearn and Baron Carrickfergus. His wife simultaneously becomes Countess of Strathearn and Baroness Carrickfergus.
The Prime Minister, David Cameron said earlier: "I think people around the world will be watching this great historical moment and see the best of Britain, and we do do these things very well."
The Commentator will still be running today, but we suppose you'll all be doing something else anyway! For those interested, check back later for updates.
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.