Sign the petition: Stop British funding to Argentina
The British government must reclaim its portion of Argentinian aid money - you can help here
You’ve heard much from us lately on the subject of Argentina, her debt and international aid to the country. Despite widespread public support, the British Government is yet to be fully transparent and steadfast on the issue of funding to the belligerent nation – a country that has cooking the books on economic statistics, nationalizing private companies and continuing to renege on their debt obligations.
Today, the TaxPayers’ Alliance have launched a UK government e-petition that you can sign to show your support for the campaign. British taxpayers’ money, it is said, accounts for over £200m of outstanding loans that the World Bank provided to Argentina.
Watch the videos below and make sure you click here to sign up to the petition. Make your voice heard. Make Argentina accountable.
Read more on: argentina, debt, cristina fernandez de kirchner, taxpayers' alliance, stop funding argentina, World Bank, foreign aid, international aid, DfID, IMF, Bretton Woods system, falklands, and belgrano
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.