We Need to Talk Podcast: 2nd August 2012 – Toynbee’s Tuscan Villa Edition
August 2nd 2012, The Commentator's 'We Need to Talk' podcast hosted by Raheem Kassam, joined by Douglas Murray and Christian May
Yesterday, The Commentator recorded its first podcast of what we hope will be a popular series. Entitled, “We Need to Talk”, the first edition covered a variety of topics including the London Olympics, Mitt Romney’s foreign tour, Boris Johnson, British Coalition politics and the hypocrisy of left wing commentators and news outlets.
Our guests this week were Douglas Murray, author and Associate Director of The Henry Jackson Society and political consultant Christian May. The podcast is hosted by The Commentator’s Executive Editor, Raheem Kassam.
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes by clicking here.
You can also subscribe to the RSS feed by clicking here.
If you have any problems downloading or listening to this podcast, please contact email@example.com
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- In Defence of Career Politicians
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.