Loony Left: Red Ed's sponsored walk
Tomorrow Ed Miliband will don his least expensive looking casual-wear and join the TUC's anti-cuts march. You can sponsor his walk.
Man of the people Ed Miliband will be joining the TUC's anti-cuts march tomorrow. I'm sure we can all agree that to give up one's Saturday in such a way is nothing short of genuine martyrdom. Hero status is fast approaching for the boy-done-good. (Raised in Primrose Hill you say? No matter; irelevant; he's always felt working class - that's what counts.)
Now you have the chance to repay Ed for his kind work, not only in helping to rack up the biggest deficit in the G20 in a previous role, but in dedicating himself to his current project: getting spending going once more.
The man's genius knows no ends. Oxbridge material, no doubt - a shame he was raised in the University of Hard Knocks instead.
You can sponsor Ed's walk at rededswalk.org.uk. See who's already donated below.
Read more on: Red Ed's Sponsored Walk, Ed Miliband TUC protest, ed miliband, TUC strike, TUC, Dane Vallejo, Dane Vallejo Loony Left, and Loony Left
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.