BBC leads Hamas spin... again
How exactly did the BBC choose to report the terrorist rockets that struck Israel overnight?
Over sixty rockets were fired into Israel overnight last night.
And how exactly did the BBC choose to report it?
That's right. "Lead with the Israeli response, and wait until halfway through to bury the fact that dozens of rockets were fired from Gaza into Israel". Or at least that's what I imagine the editor would have said. It certainly looks that way if you read their article.
Also, calling terrorists firing rockets into civilian areas 'militants'? Were the 7/7 bombers 'militants'? Were the 9/11 perpetrators 'militants'? No - they're terrorists.
But when it comes down to the Israel-Palestine conflict, equivocation and moral relativism seems to be in the BBC's guidelines. As if we weren't painfully aware of that already after recent developments.
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.