German politician gets high on live TV
The deputy head chairman of Germany's FDP inhales a cannabis joint on live television
Germany’s deputy head of the Free Democrats Party (FDP) in parliament has been seen to have inhaled marijuana on live television.
Lindner appeared as a guest on Benjamin Von Stuckrad-Barre’s Thursday night talk show, ‘Stuckrad Late Night’. The German politician will no doubt have trouble denying any accusations that he took a drag of a ‘spliff’ on camera after it was passed to him by the TV host on the balcony, outside of the studio.
According to German tabloid, Blid, Lindner said, “I took a drag to refute the host’s claim that it was a real joint. I don’t know what it really was, but I didn’t feel any intoxicating effect”.
The show’s production company and Stuckrad-Barre have confirmed that it was an indeed a real joint.
Read more on: stuckrad late night, Benjamin Von Stuckrad-Barre, martin lindner, marijuana, Cannabis, Free Democrats, Germany, and decriminalise
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.