EDL Westminster march flops
The English Defence League march in Westminster was their 'worst attended' according to the filmmaker
Watching this video it is plain to see why the English Defence League (EDL) fails to corral the support it claims to have.
Following on from a bust a few weeks back, the EDL is now claiming that its leader, Tommy Robinson, is a 'political prisoner', all the while continuing to be abrasive, offensive and altogether unpalatable to the vast British public.
What the EDL stands for is debatable - and that's a debate for another time. But have a watch of this video put together by @BrianWhelanHack and see for yourself what the EDL get up to on their 'marches'.
Read more on: brian whelan, english defence league, EDL, westminster, and protests
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- MPAC Woolwich response betrays British Muslims
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.