BBC Bias: Slip up on Radio 4 Today exposes inherent bias
The Today programme has given us an insight into the minds of BBC news presenters. Impartial indeed...
This morning, if you were listening to the BBC's flagship programme on Radio 4, the Today programme, you would have been in for a bit of a treat.
The news presenter, Susan Rae, let slip what is likely to be an inherent BBC bias in favour of Barack Obama by declaring that today, Americans across the country will be going to the polls to re-elect Obama. Don't believe me? Here's the clip:
Read more on: susan rae, radio 4 today programme, bbc bias, BBC Radio 4, today programme, barack obama, and US2012
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- MPAC Woolwich response betrays British Muslims
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.