A photo you'd never see on the BBC
Here's a photo you'd never see on the BBC or in the mainstream media at all. Share it with your friends and on social media networks
From the Powerline blog, here's an image you wouldn't see on the BBC. It depicts Israel Defense Force (IDF) soldiers protecting Palestinian children from rocket fire in Gaza.
The location and date of the image is thus far unverified. It's unlikely to have come from recent weeks, but does serve as a reminder that Israeli soldiers won't always drink the blood of non-Jewish children, or whatever you most recently read in any left-leaning media outlet you tune in to.
Do your part by hitting the share buttons above and below this blog!
Read more on: pillar of defense, operation pillar of defense, IDF, Israel Defence Force, Israel , gaza, Palestinians, and bbc bias
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- VIDEOS: The Best of Galloway, May 2013
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.