Top 10 tips for budding celebrity activists
Navigating a liberal, 'progressive' world is not as straight forward as you might think for the political lightweights of the celebrity world. Here's 10 tips for budding celebrity activists...
10. AYN RAND
Celebrities like to be snapped with a book in hand. It makes them look smart. It makes them look Zen. It makes up for some of the artistic-void left by that terrible romcom they shot last summer.
So if you’re going to earn kudos as a celeb, get reading. Or at least get pictured looking as though you’ve been reading (you can find a synopsis online in case you’re asked any questions). Just don’t make it anything by Ayn Rand or you may as well be snapped wandering around LA clutching Mein Kampf for all the grief you'll get.
Read more on: Ayn Rand, global warming, Israel , usa, Jimmy Carr tax, tax avoidance, Dane Vallejo, elitism, the NHS, and capitalism
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.