Top 10 tips for budding celebrity activists
Navigating a liberal, 'progressive' world is not as straight forward as you might think for the political lightweights of the celebrity world. Here's 10 tips for budding celebrity activists...
10. AYN RAND
Celebrities like to be snapped with a book in hand. It makes them look smart. It makes them look Zen. It makes up for some of the artistic-void left by that terrible romcom they shot last summer.
So if you’re going to earn kudos as a celeb, get reading. Or at least get pictured looking as though you’ve been reading (you can find a synopsis online in case you’re asked any questions). Just don’t make it anything by Ayn Rand or you may as well be snapped wandering around LA clutching Mein Kampf for all the grief you'll get.
Read more on: Ayn Rand, global warming, Israel , usa, Jimmy Carr tax, tax avoidance, Dane Vallejo, elitism, the NHS, and capitalism
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- As of now, chances are Cameron will lose EU referendum
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.