Guardianistas: Champagne socialism at its best
Could recent scandals actually be a GOOD thing for the BBC? A chance to refocus?
Read more on: bbc, The BBC, bbc bias, BBC and Jimmy Savile, and Jimmy Savile
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- US all-night election party announced in central London
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.