Matt Damon in car crash 'actorvist' interview
A word of advice for Matt Damon: If you don't think you're paying enough tax, get your cheque book out
There have been some particularly dreadful forms of torture throughout the history of mankind. To my knowledge, scaphism (warning: for strong stomachs only) is up there with the worst. But so too is having to endure celebrity 'actorvism' - mainly because it can lead to other forms of self-inflicted torture, such as the gouging of one's own eyes.
So I should really apologise for bringing this Matt Damon car crash-interview to your attention; call me a sadist, I felt the need to share.
H/T The Blaze
Sure, the endless, uncomfortable repetition of "you know" is worth a giggle. But what really wound me up was Damon's blasé insistence that, being part of the "one percent", he really ought to be paying more tax.
Get off the cross, Matt; if you want to pay more, start writing a cheque. Just spare us the disingenuous martyr routine.
Read more on: Matt Damon, celebrity activism, and Celebrity political activists
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.