Gettin' Maddow about a congressional pay raise
MSNBC's shrill Obama cheerleader sees her fans take to the sloppy kind of journalism she practices every day. Go figure...
Rachel Maddow is Barack Obama's cheerleader-in-chief in the media.
She's shrill, she hates the facts and she's anything but objective.
So it's no wonder to see her fans lambasting Congress for getting a pay rise while America tumbles over the 'fiscal cliff'. But they seem to have forgotten one important point.
The pay rise had to be signed into effect by Maddow's
boss lover god idol, President Obama.
But does it mention this anywhere on the Facebook page where her fans attack legislators for their extra $900 a year?
No. Of course she doesn't. That'd be responsible journalism. And we know Maddow and her fans don't get down like that.
Read more on: congress pay raise, Rachel Maddow, president obama, US fiscal cliff, and msnbc
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Is Rome next on the terror target list?
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.