Education company apologises for eliminating Israel
Garnet Education has issued an apology for its map depicting Israel as 'Occupied Palestine'
A reader of The Commentator has kindly sent in a response from Garnet Education, the publisher whose book erased Israel from a map of the Middle East. You can read about the original story here and here.
Below is a screengrab of the apology from Garnet Education:
The text reads:
Read more on: Israel and garnet education
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.