Education company apologises for eliminating Israel
Garnet Education has issued an apology for its map depicting Israel as 'Occupied Palestine'
A reader of The Commentator has kindly sent in a response from Garnet Education, the publisher whose book erased Israel from a map of the Middle East. You can read about the original story here and here.
Below is a screengrab of the apology from Garnet Education:
The text reads:
Read more on: Israel and garnet education
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- Revealed: Andrew Feldman campaigned with Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.