Education company apologises for eliminating Israel
Garnet Education has issued an apology for its map depicting Israel as 'Occupied Palestine'
A reader of The Commentator has kindly sent in a response from Garnet Education, the publisher whose book erased Israel from a map of the Middle East. You can read about the original story here and here.
Below is a screengrab of the apology from Garnet Education:
The text reads:
Read more on: Israel and garnet education
- BREAKING: Cameron's massive gaffe in defence of the EU
- Why the dishonest EU Remain campaign is a busted flush
- In 30 seconds: Why Brexit is going to win on June 23
- EXCLUSIVE: EU Remain says Brexit would result in asteroid collision with London
- BREAKING: NASA confirms alien intelligence in Proxima Centauri to vaporize UK in event of Brexit
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.