Education company apologises for eliminating Israel
Garnet Education has issued an apology for its map depicting Israel as 'Occupied Palestine'
A reader of The Commentator has kindly sent in a response from Garnet Education, the publisher whose book erased Israel from a map of the Middle East. You can read about the original story here and here.
Below is a screengrab of the apology from Garnet Education:
The text reads:
Read more on: Israel and garnet education
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- Britain really would be better off out of the EU
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.