The graphic which shows why the GOP wasn't so keen on the Senate's fiscal cliff bill...
We hope you like scrolling...
How about this for a scary picture?
The red column on the right represents the total size of the US budget deficit (as of 2011). If you scroll down, eventually you will reach a small green shape in about the same amount of time it takes to boil an egg. That shape represents the annual tax increase from the Senate-approved Fiscal Cliff bill ($62 billion).
Drop, meet ocean.
H/T Zero Hedge
Read more on: US fiscal cliff, US fiscal condition, and The Humph
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.