Bizarre tweet of the year
Mark Spencer MP's Twitter account seems to be a bit active tonight...
It's early, but a contender is already in. This one was deleted just moments ago and was brought to you by the Member of Parliament for Sherwood, Mark Spencer (Conservative).
Sources close to Spencer insist one of his staff was 'fraped' via their mobile phone. We believe it. Millions wouldn't.
Here's hoping Mark sees the funny side (no sackings, please!)
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
- Russia and Israel: A beautiful friendship?
- TableRes free app launched to help hospitality sector cope with new table service rules
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.