Bizarre tweet of the year
Mark Spencer MP's Twitter account seems to be a bit active tonight...
It's early, but a contender is already in. This one was deleted just moments ago and was brought to you by the Member of Parliament for Sherwood, Mark Spencer (Conservative).
Sources close to Spencer insist one of his staff was 'fraped' via their mobile phone. We believe it. Millions wouldn't.
Here's hoping Mark sees the funny side (no sackings, please!)
Read more on: mark spencer mp and twitter
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- US all-night election party announced in central London
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.