Bizarre tweet of the year
Mark Spencer MP's Twitter account seems to be a bit active tonight...
It's early, but a contender is already in. This one was deleted just moments ago and was brought to you by the Member of Parliament for Sherwood, Mark Spencer (Conservative).
Sources close to Spencer insist one of his staff was 'fraped' via their mobile phone. We believe it. Millions wouldn't.
Here's hoping Mark sees the funny side (no sackings, please!)
Read more on: mark spencer mp and twitter
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.