There was once a neighbourhood in Homs, Syria
This image reminds us of the damage being done to Syria by Assad and his regime thugs. Please share it
The destruction of Syria is sadly becoming a mundane update in people's lives.
Let's not forget those who are struggling and suffering at the hands of a brutal dictator, either in Syria, or indeed elsewhere in the world.
While we must be mindful that degenerate forces would seek to take over the country after the inevitable fall of Bashar Assad, we cannot for a moment pretend that this fact legitimises or excuses the deaths of over 60,000 people in the country - and the harrowing damage being done to people, property, infrastruture and communities.
PLEASE SHARE THIS IMAGE OF HOMS, WHERE THERE USED TO BE A NEIGHBOURHOOD
Read more on: homs, syria, and bashar assad
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.