Why won't Piers Morgan engage seriously on gun control?
Piers Morgan is set to debate 9/11 conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on his TV show tonight, proving he's too fearful to take on serious opponents
Instead of engaging seriously and constructively on gun control issues, we've noted previously that Piers Morgan is often first to jump down people's throats, shout abuse and typically take the conversation to a pretty incoherent place.
And as if he needed help doing it, tonight Morgan will be debating Alex Jones, the 9/11 conspiracy theorist who helped produce "911: The Road to Tyranny" and the now infamous though widely discredited "Loose Change" movie.
TONIGHT: I go head-to-head with the man behind the petition to deport me from America - @realalexjonesCNN 9pm/ET
So I guess we can all look forward to another shouty rant fest. And I'm sure Morgan won't be far behind either.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Global pandemic has accelerated cloud transformation for nearly half of organisations
- Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.