NRA targets Obama with 'elitist hypocrite' advert
Obama's kids go to a school with armed guards, yet Obama wants the American public to go to 'gun free' schools. What do you think?
As Obama goes to the nation with a series of ideas and executive orders tailored to cut down on gun ownership in the United States, the National Rifle Association, which now has over 4.5 million members, has released an advertisement highlighting how President Obama's children are protected by armed guards at their school.
What do you think?
Read more on: barack obama, nra, and gun control
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.