NRA targets Obama with 'elitist hypocrite' advert
Obama's kids go to a school with armed guards, yet Obama wants the American public to go to 'gun free' schools. What do you think?
As Obama goes to the nation with a series of ideas and executive orders tailored to cut down on gun ownership in the United States, the National Rifle Association, which now has over 4.5 million members, has released an advertisement highlighting how President Obama's children are protected by armed guards at their school.
What do you think?
Read more on: barack obama, nra, and gun control
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- US all-night election party announced in central London
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.