NRA targets Obama with 'elitist hypocrite' advert
Obama's kids go to a school with armed guards, yet Obama wants the American public to go to 'gun free' schools. What do you think?
As Obama goes to the nation with a series of ideas and executive orders tailored to cut down on gun ownership in the United States, the National Rifle Association, which now has over 4.5 million members, has released an advertisement highlighting how President Obama's children are protected by armed guards at their school.
What do you think?
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar breaks records with 100,000 users in 72 hours FCA scraps warning
- Lanistar unveils world’s first polymorphic payment card with a keypad and display
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.