The Most Guardian Headline Ever
How did we miss this?
It could only have been better if it mentioned 'Israeli apartheid', right?
This has to be the most Guardian-esque headline... ever.
Enjoy (and share).
Well, Vegans. Can you?
And is if one article on the subject wasn't enough. Today the Grauniad attempts to sate your vegan appetite with...
Oh Mimi (sigh)...
Read more on: bolivia, quinoa, and The Guardian
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- As of now, chances are Cameron will lose EU referendum
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.