George Galloway: There's an app for t*at
Who knew George Galloway was so incredibly cool and important that he needs his own dedicated iPhone app?
I don't know how this one passed us by, I really don't. And I'm so sorry, because you've had to wait almost a year to have a good giggle about this one.
Member of Parliament George Galloway (this guy) actually has his own iPhone app. Actually, I'm told you can get it on other platforms too, but being an Apple geek, I can only refer you to the link on the Apple Store.
Yes, you too can now receive push notifications of all of gorgeous George's rants and self-publicising. Aren't you excited?
But don't expect too much. The app barely seems to function (how appropriate) and constantly crashes.
Oh well. At least we know its not too long until we can get one for Jenny Tonge, Jeremy Corbyn and David Ward. Maybe they can all collaborate?
They could call it... Angry
Turds Words? (Editor's Note: Below the belt!)
Read more on: george galloway, jenny tonge, david ward mp, jeremy corbyn, iPhone, and apple
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- MPAC Woolwich response betrays British Muslims
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.