George Galloway: There's an app for t*at
Who knew George Galloway was so incredibly cool and important that he needs his own dedicated iPhone app?
I don't know how this one passed us by, I really don't. And I'm so sorry, because you've had to wait almost a year to have a good giggle about this one.
Member of Parliament George Galloway (this guy) actually has his own iPhone app. Actually, I'm told you can get it on other platforms too, but being an Apple geek, I can only refer you to the link on the Apple Store.
Yes, you too can now receive push notifications of all of gorgeous George's rants and self-publicising. Aren't you excited?
But don't expect too much. The app barely seems to function (how appropriate) and constantly crashes.
Oh well. At least we know its not too long until we can get one for Jenny Tonge, Jeremy Corbyn and David Ward. Maybe they can all collaborate?
They could call it... Angry
Turds Words? (Editor's Note: Below the belt!)
Read more on: george galloway, jenny tonge, david ward mp, jeremy corbyn, iPhone, and apple
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Is Rome next on the terror target list?
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.