Does David Ward MP regret anything? "No." he says
David Ward MP has told the BBC that he has no regrets about his comments about "the Jews', the Holocaust and the Palestinian territories
When asked if David Ward regrets his comments, he answered, "No."
Asked about the timing of his comment, on the run up to Holocaust Memorial day, Ward said: "There will never be a good day for them."
He also seems to know that he'll get away with it. When asked, "Do you believe you'll be disciplined?" Ward replies, "I don't believe so."
WRITE TO THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS HERE: https://www.libdems.org.uk/contact.aspx
And the Liberal Democrats are still happy to have him in the party, are they?
Read more on: Israel , david ward mp, and liberal democrats
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- Britain really would be better off out of the EU
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.