"Christianity can go to hell" says NEW Muslim Patrol video
'Muslim Patrol' returns with a seventh video, directly addressing David Cameron
Since then, however, a seventh 'Muslim Patrol' video has come to light (see below).
Though it is not possible to say with certainty that the newest video was recorded after recent media and police interest, the video features a number of comments which would suggest that the latest clip is indeed a reaction to the public backlash:
"Those people attacking Muslim Patrol because of our activities against Western society are clearly misguided away from the understanding of worship of Allah", remarks one particpant.
"Islam is here in London, Mr. David Cameron, Mr. police officer, whether you like it or not. We are commanding good and forbidding evil on this Saturday night, while the police, they try to get us through the media", says another.
Also notable is a subtle difference in style. Specifically, there is less evidence of intimidation and harassment of citizens, and more time dedicated to issuing threats/stated intentions. It should also be noted that the video is replete with firearm and explosive sound-effects.
One anonymous participant, cloaked in a keffiyeh, aggressively suggests,
"The khuffar, you can go to hell; this is not a Christian country. Christianity, you can go to hell."
"We are in East London, we are in South London, we are in North London... the police cannot stop us, the khuffar cannot stop us. We are coming to implement Islam immediately."
He continues: "anyone who tries to stop us, we will take their alcohol, we will tell the women to cover up, and we will implement Islam upon your own necks [sic] David Cameron."
Read more on: muslim patrol and david cameron
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- MPAC Woolwich response betrays British Muslims
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.