Why is Mehdi so desperate to defend Iran's Supreme Leader?
Why do commentators like Mehdi feel the need to consistently weigh in on the side of Iran?
Read more on: Khamenei, mehdi hasan, and iran
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- A personal warning over women in Islamic countries
- Boy fires imaginary bow and arrow, gets suspended
- Not again?! Will "moderate" Palestinian leader's honouring of mass murdering terrorists ever stop?
- Mandela legacy and Pink Floyd fallacy
- French actor Gerard Depardieu humiliated with new role in Russian sitcom
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.