Hamas's "Hitler Youth" style movement prepares for jihad
Hamas is opening "Hitler Youth" style camps, even named after the Nazi-affiliated group from the 1930s
Nearly 10,000 Palestinian schoolchildren have been receiving military training from Hamas, in order to prepare them for a new jihad against Israel, it has been reported.
Senior Hamas officials have said that some 9,000 school children have joined up to 36 camps throughout the Gaza Strip where they are to be taught how to use various types of weapons and handle explosives.
The camps have been named, Al Futuwwa, which was also the name of a Hitler Youth style pan Arab facsist nationalistic youth movement that existed in Iraq in the 1930s and 1940s. In 1938, the Al-Futuwwa youth organization sent a delegate to the Nuremberg Nazi party rally. In turn hosted the Hitler Youth leader Baldur von Schirach.
Hamas says that the purpose of the camps is to prepare Palestinian children, both militarily and psychologically, for the “liberation of Palestine, from the Jordan] river to the [Mediterranean] sea,” - reflecting the wishes of Hamas to eradicate the entirety of the Jewish state.
Khaled Abu Toameh, an Arab-Israeli journalist with the Jerusalem Post newspaper has asked, "How can anyone talk about the two-state solution when thousands of Palestinian children are being trained to use weapons and explosives to replace Israel with an Islamic state? Does Mahmoud Abbas really believe that these schoolchildren will ever accept his strategy of peace with Israel?"
According to Abu Toameh, the training is being held under the supervision of the Hamas government’s Ministry of Education.
Last week, during a graduation ceremony for thousands of school children, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh declared that his movement was planning to establish a military academy for training 7th and 9th graders.
Addressing the cadets, Haniyeh declared: “You are the future leaders. You will march your people toward freedom and dignity. The Al-Futuwwa will end in victory and the liberation of all Palestine, “from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.”
Read more on: Al-Futuwwa, hitler youth, nazis, nazi, khaled abu toameh, Hamas, and gaza
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- VIDEOS: The Best of Galloway, May 2013
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.