Argentine foreign minister, "UK should listen to UN... but we don't have to"
Watch and share our video of the Argentinian foreign minister's glaring hypocrisy over the Falklands and Argentinian debt
We were sent footage of the Argentinian Foreign Minister's visit to the British Parliament. Interestingly, he's as much of a hypocrite as his boss, Cristina Kirchner (who'd have thought?!)
Watch his glaring and brazen-faced attempt to lecture Britain on the debate over the Falklands, telling us we should 'come to the table' because the United Nations said so. Meanwhile, Argentina continues to avoid 'coming to the table' over its debts, as the IMF (a UN institution) has insisted.
Oh yeah, and we protested outside too. Funsies.
Read more on: hector timerman, Argentina, argentina debt, alicia castro, and cristina kirchner
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- MPAC Woolwich response betrays British Muslims
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.