David Ward keeps digging...
David Ward MP goads Israel supporters on Twitter, just weeks after his anti-Semitic remarks during Holocaust Memorial Week
When we broke the story of David Ward's blatant anti-Semitism last month, we figured the guy might eventually shut up about his ill-informed prejudices. Instead, he appears now to be gloating, or at least cannot seem to stop harking back to his "It's the JewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJews!"-fest.
So - question is - how do we seriously raise issue of boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel? Are these words acceptable to all?— David Ward (@DavidWardMP) February 6, 2013
Keep digging, Mr. Ward.
Read more on: david ward mp, Israel , palestine, holocaust, Holocaust Memorial Day, twitter, Jews, and anti-Semitism
- Three ways China and the U.S. could go to war
- Tunisia attack: Islamic terror families must apologise
- Che Guevara was no hero, he was a racist
- Time to reevaluate relationship with China, say U.S. analysts
- Feminists not amused at Norway women's football team, for saying they "suck" and it's full of lesbians
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.