David Ward keeps digging...
David Ward MP goads Israel supporters on Twitter, just weeks after his anti-Semitic remarks during Holocaust Memorial Week
When we broke the story of David Ward's blatant anti-Semitism last month, we figured the guy might eventually shut up about his ill-informed prejudices. Instead, he appears now to be gloating, or at least cannot seem to stop harking back to his "It's the JewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJews!"-fest.
So - question is - how do we seriously raise issue of boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel? Are these words acceptable to all?— David Ward (@DavidWardMP) February 6, 2013
Keep digging, Mr. Ward.
Read more on: david ward mp, Israel , palestine, holocaust, Holocaust Memorial Day, twitter, Jews, and anti-Semitism
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Is Rome next on the terror target list?
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.