"Parties of the people" - what the new UK political funding figures tell us
The British National Party and the Socialist Workers Party... truly 'parties of the people' - right?
The case if often made, usually by their own bat-s**t bonkers supporters, that the likes of the British National Party and the Socialist Workers Party are truly the 'parties of the people', representing not the fringe, extremist types, but indeed speaking for the masses! One mass happens to be a bunch of reactionary, protectionist and overtly anti-capitalist loons... and the other is the Socialist Workers Party!
So what do the latest figures from the Electoral Commission tell us about these parties' effective, grassroots support?
Read more on: political party funding, labour party, socialist worker party, conservative party, British National Party, liberal democrats, political parties, and UK electoral commission
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
- 56 days and 90,000 troops: The US plan to confront North Korea
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.