David Ward's punishment? Work with the Jews...
David Ward's slap on the wrist is an insult to all of those who work for peace in the region and at home
Nick Clegg has failed to take the appropriate action against the now notorious David Ward MP, whose comments about 'the Jews' and the Holocaust on the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day rightly provoked anger from across the political spectrum.
Ward met with Nick Clegg, Simon Hughes and Liberal Democrat Chief Whip Alistair Carmichael last night, where it was concluded that in future, for Ward to couch his language correctly, he would seek the advice of the Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel group - an internal lobby group made up of a handful of members.
Here is the letter to Ward from last night's meeting:
Read more on: david ward mp, holocaust, Holocaust Memorial Day, Liberal Democrats, and Nick Clegg
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- MPAC Woolwich response betrays British Muslims
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.