David Ward's punishment? Work with the Jews...
David Ward's slap on the wrist is an insult to all of those who work for peace in the region and at home
Nick Clegg has failed to take the appropriate action against the now notorious David Ward MP, whose comments about 'the Jews' and the Holocaust on the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day rightly provoked anger from across the political spectrum.
Ward met with Nick Clegg, Simon Hughes and Liberal Democrat Chief Whip Alistair Carmichael last night, where it was concluded that in future, for Ward to couch his language correctly, he would seek the advice of the Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel group - an internal lobby group made up of a handful of members.
Here is the letter to Ward from last night's meeting:
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.