David Ward's punishment? Work with the Jews...
David Ward's slap on the wrist is an insult to all of those who work for peace in the region and at home
Nick Clegg has failed to take the appropriate action against the now notorious David Ward MP, whose comments about 'the Jews' and the Holocaust on the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day rightly provoked anger from across the political spectrum.
Ward met with Nick Clegg, Simon Hughes and Liberal Democrat Chief Whip Alistair Carmichael last night, where it was concluded that in future, for Ward to couch his language correctly, he would seek the advice of the Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel group - an internal lobby group made up of a handful of members.
Here is the letter to Ward from last night's meeting:
Read more on: david ward mp, holocaust, Holocaust Memorial Day, Liberal Democrats, and Nick Clegg
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- As of now, chances are Cameron will lose EU referendum
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.