Greenpeace caught with pants down
Sure, it needs fuel to run. But this shot of the 'Rainbow Warrior' is priceless
'Big Oil' doesn't get much bigger than BP. In fact, so frequent are Greenpeace campaigns against the energy giant, that it's difficult to think of one organisation without the other springing to mind.
Slightly embarrasing then that this pic was recently snapped, showing the infamous 'Rainbow Warrior' getting its fill.
Sure, it needs fuel to run; I guess I just always assumed it ran off Gaia's milk.
Read more on: BP, greenpeace, and rainbow warrior
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.