How the BBC alters the debate without you noticing
Once again the BBC disgraces itself when it comes to reporting on anti-Semitism and Israel. See how it does it...
Last month we wrote about how the BBC slyly editorialises its news content to push its bias upon its 40 million or so visitors per week.
Observe the difference in headlines:
So why did the BBC elect to airbrush the racist nature of Lord Ahmed’s alleged remarks by using the ambiguous terms “Jewish claims” and “anti-Jewish remarks”? Coming hot on the heels of the BBC’s previous attempts to downplay the antisemitic nature of remarks made by David Ward MP (see here, here, here and here), this really does suggest an endemic problem at the BBC.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.