British National Party warns, "Beware UKIP Zionists"
The UK's hard-left, nationalist British National Party has accused UKIP of selling out to the "Zionist Lobby"
In contrast to our stories about the diversity of Middle-East views amongst UKIP members, the UK's British National Party has attacked the organisation as, "Zionists".
In an article posted on the hard-left nationalist BNP website, the party warns, "UKIP have sold-out to the Zionist lobby... Yet we know that Israel is an aggressive military power that treats the Palestinians as less than human." [sic]
The BNP includes in its election manifesto the following promises:
- The BNP will not allow British forces to become involved in a war against Iran;
- ...a halt to all further immigration, the deportation of all illegal immigrants;
- The BNP will ban the burka, ritual slaughter and the building of further mosques in Britain;
- The BNP will reintroduce capital punishment;
- The BNP will establish a penal station for hardened and repeat criminals on the British island of South Georgia
The party is often misattributed as being "far-right" though their protectionist and sprendthrifty policies are more identifiable with hard-leftist organisations.
The article on its website continues:
"The thin pretence of balance isn’t even attempted by “UKIP’s “Friends of Israel” (don’t expect a UKIP “Friends of Palestine” anytime soon!)" even though an outspoken Friends of Palestine in UKIP group has existed for many months.
The article was cross-posted from the "Third Way" website, which was set up by a former National Front, Communist Party and International Trade Union Solidarity member.
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.