Look what's on Piers Morgan's lawn
No, that doesn't say what you think it does. It says "JNT" - and it's an armed response warning for trespassers
Well well, it appears that Mr. Piers "Gun Control" Morgan lives in a glass house. A glass house in Hollywood. Protected by armed guards.
And while Mr. Morgan isn't spouting off about gun control on his CNN chat show, he's in his glass house, throwing stones.
Ok, I've done that one to death - and this little find was just a small nugget as part of a larger expose by the ProjectVeritas organisation.
Yes, good old Piers (good because he left the UK, old because he's... old) has a sign on his lawn indicating that trespassers can expect to be met with an armed response. Gotcha.
The video coming up is well worth commiting 8 minutes to. I mean it.
It appears that Mr. Morgan isn't the only one who lives in the lovely land of liberal hypocrisy. Watch to find out more:
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.