Does the United Nations treat all refugees equally?
There are multiple UN agencies safeguarding the rights of refugees the world over - but the funding and staffing of one agency perhaps tells us about the institutional UN bias towards one people... doesn't it?
Read more on: UNRWA, refugee, and United Nations
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
- 56 days and 90,000 troops: The US plan to confront North Korea
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.