73 words to sum up broken Britain and send a chill down your spine
A badly spelled, grammatically incorrect status update of 73 words is more pithy in its indictment of broken Britain than anything I could write...
I cannot confirm that the screen shot below is of a genuine Facebook status update. You might be inclined to think, given the ages indicated, that it must be spoof or else the police will shortly be involved.
But, coming so soon after the macabre Philpott scandal, this is a pithy depiction of broken Britain nevertheless.
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.