73 words to sum up broken Britain and send a chill down your spine
A badly spelled, grammatically incorrect status update of 73 words is more pithy in its indictment of broken Britain than anything I could write...
I cannot confirm that the screen shot below is of a genuine Facebook status update. You might be inclined to think, given the ages indicated, that it must be spoof or else the police will shortly be involved.
But, coming so soon after the macabre Philpott scandal, this is a pithy depiction of broken Britain nevertheless.
Read more on: welfare state and welfare
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.