The taxpayer-subsidised Tsarnaev family
Welfare state funding for bad behaviour or general laziness is one thing. Funding terrorism is a whole new level of craziness
The bad news is that there are despicable and evil people seeking to kill innocents.
The worse news is that some of these pathetic excuses for protoplasm are subsidized by taxpayers.
And we now know that the Tsarnaev family was on he dole as well.
Which makes this cartoon funny, but at the same time not funny at all.
But there should be a special wing of the Moocher Hall of Fame for taxpayer-subsidized terrorists.
Read more on: terrorists, terrorists on welfare, Daniel J. Mitchell, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, boston marathon, and boston
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- Revealed: Andrew Feldman campaigned with Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.