The taxpayer-subsidised Tsarnaev family
Welfare state funding for bad behaviour or general laziness is one thing. Funding terrorism is a whole new level of craziness
The bad news is that there are despicable and evil people seeking to kill innocents.
The worse news is that some of these pathetic excuses for protoplasm are subsidized by taxpayers.
And we now know that the Tsarnaev family was on he dole as well.
Which makes this cartoon funny, but at the same time not funny at all.
But there should be a special wing of the Moocher Hall of Fame for taxpayer-subsidized terrorists.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- The truth about Thatcher and the steel industry
- More than one third of workers ‘feel closer to colleagues’ despite Covid-19 lockdown
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.