Does this video show voter intimidation in Venezuela?
More evidence comes to light about potential voter intimidation during Venezuela's election last month
Amidst the latest round of violence from the Venezuelan government towards opposition figures, this video was sent to us apparently showing Venezuelan's attempting to vote on polling day.
The description tells us that the polling booth was a school, and that the bikers you see were paid to disrupt the opposition members waiting outside to vote.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar breaks records with 100,000 users in 72 hours FCA scraps warning
- Lanistar unveils world’s first polymorphic payment card with a keypad and display
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.