Chinese communist party done shafting its people, now looks to f**k the sky...
The new headquarters of the Chinese People's Daily leaves little to the imagination
When the Gherkin was built in London, I recall eyebrows being raised suggestively. Nudge nudge, wink wink, that kind of Monty Python horseplay.
But China's People's Daily (the Communist party's state-owned newspaper) is set to take innuendo to a whole new level.
As you can see below, the new building leaves little to the imagination and has resulted in the mockery of the looming Chinese... penis... from the world over.
Web searches in China are even reportedly being filtered for "People's Daily" and "building" in the message. A warning message apparently now reads, "In accordance with relevant laws, regulations and policies, search results cannot be displayed."
Read more on: gherkin, penis, architecture, china people's daily, and China
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.