The worst Freedom of Information response ever.
The ACLU asked the Obama administration about warrantless government snooping. Here's the (somewhat redacted) response...
According to Reason.com, the American Civil Liberties Union, one of America's foremost Left-wing advocacy groups, was curious about warrantless government snooping on citizens' text messages.
So the group filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the Justice Department. Here's what they got back:
Oh that 'transparent' Obama
Read more on: reason.com, ACLU, and freedom of information
- BREAKING: Cameron's massive gaffe in defence of the EU
- Why the dishonest EU Remain campaign is a busted flush
- In 30 seconds: Why Brexit is going to win on June 23
- EXCLUSIVE: EU Remain says Brexit would result in asteroid collision with London
- BREAKING: NASA confirms alien intelligence in Proxima Centauri to vaporize UK in event of Brexit
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.