The worst Freedom of Information response ever.
The ACLU asked the Obama administration about warrantless government snooping. Here's the (somewhat redacted) response...
According to Reason.com, the American Civil Liberties Union, one of America's foremost Left-wing advocacy groups, was curious about warrantless government snooping on citizens' text messages.
So the group filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the Justice Department. Here's what they got back:
Oh that 'transparent' Obama
Read more on: reason.com, ACLU, and freedom of information
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- US all-night election party announced in central London
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.