The worst Freedom of Information response ever.
The ACLU asked the Obama administration about warrantless government snooping. Here's the (somewhat redacted) response...
According to Reason.com, the American Civil Liberties Union, one of America's foremost Left-wing advocacy groups, was curious about warrantless government snooping on citizens' text messages.
So the group filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the Justice Department. Here's what they got back:
Oh that 'transparent' Obama
Read more on: reason.com, ACLU, and freedom of information
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.