Galloway: Assad must be "quite a man"
British MP George Galloway now admits, "I am not in any doubt which side I am on" over the Syrian civil war
Another in a long string of Galloway statements that I've reported in recent days. Take a look at the Best of Galloway from this month by clicking here, but make sure you watch the video below to see Galloway called Assad, "quite a man".
He claims, after conflating a video of a man eating a human heart with Israel, Britain, America and Qatar, that he is "not in any doubt which side I am on - are you?"
Well thanks for clearing that up George, because just a few days ago he didn't seem to like when someone accused him of defending Bashar al-Assad.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- The truth about Thatcher and the steel industry
- More than one third of workers ‘feel closer to colleagues’ despite Covid-19 lockdown
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.