John McCain hates iPhone updates too!
See, he's just like us. Apart from the whole Senator thing. And running for President. And being 190 years old.
Former presidential candidate and Arizona Senator John McCain gave Apple CEO Tim Cook a piece of all of our minds at Tuesday's US Senate hearing on corporate tax reform.
"What I really want to ask is why the hell I have to keep updating the apps on my iPhone all the time?" McCain said to Cook, who then responded, "Sir we're trying to make them better all the time."
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
- Russia and Israel: A beautiful friendship?
- TableRes free app launched to help hospitality sector cope with new table service rules
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.