Laughter, not slaughter at Gay Pride in the Middle East
Can you tell where these homosexuals are so freely able to celebrate their sexuality?
I'll give you a clue... this video wasn't filmed in Tehran...
Watch as Tel Aviv marks 2013 Pride in style. And wonder to yourself... this is the country that we're supposed to believe is the bad guy in the region?
Pull the other one...
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- British MP caught on camera, "You look like a bloody Jew"
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.