Two tweet legacy reveals dysfunctional Palestinian leadership
These two tweets, the only ones issued by newly appointed (and freshly resigned) Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah give more away than Mahmoud Abbas might hope
These two tweets, the only ones issued by newly appointed (and freshly resigned) Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah give more away about the dysfunctional nature of the Palestinian leadership than Mahmoud Abbas might hope.
First it was Fayyad, ever viewed as the reformer, who had to make way due to egotistical and capricious Palestinian politics. Now Hamdallah has stepped down too, just weeks after taking the role.
Oftentimes it is remarked that the settlements, or the 'occupation', or some other blame placed on Israel is the stopping point for peace negotiations between the Palestinians and the Jewish State. Yesterday's revelations go further to once again proving that in fact, the "peace partner" cannot even get its own house in order.
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.