VIDEO: Former Labour MP defends his BBC appointment
Former Labour frontbencher James Purnell defends his hand picked BBC job... on BBC's Newsnight with Jeremy Paxman
It's like going through the looking glass. Remember when the BBC was only doing reporting on and about the BBC during the Saville scandal? It seems they bloody enjoyed it. Here they are at it again.
And whoever said that the BBC had a Left-wing bias?
When it comes to hand picking Lefties, the Beeb is second only to the likes of The Guardian, and the latter isn't (much) funded by the public.
So how come the BBC persists and keeps getting away with this stuff?
Well, only the Beeb can ask (and answer) its own questions, since it's basically devoid of accountability.
How about a mass protest, folks? Who's with me? We shall all refuse to pay the licence fee until transparency and accountability find their way to Broadcasting House.
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
- Urgent measures needed to rescue hospitality and high streets from irreversible lockdown decline
- Russia and Israel: A beautiful friendship?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.