Egypt: If it's dictatorship again, or civil war, remember who got it right about the "Arab Spring"
We all hope that it ends up swimmingly in Egypt, but there were those who always said it might not
No need for any hesitation, just see whether this ended up being correct or not. The PC crowd were absolutely sure they knew what was going on. Others were less convinced. The blurb over two years ago was:
"The 'Arab Spring' is named after the 'Prague Spring' which ended not in freedom but in the Soviet invasion. Are we really this stupid?"
Well events right now in Egypt suggest "we" are. The full article referred to is here. We'll see what ultimately happens in Egypt, but one doubts it will end happily.
Read more on: egypt, Jihad and the Arab Spring, Egypt Arab Spring, the Arab Spring, Arab Spring, Mohamed Morsi, and Morsi
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Is Rome next on the terror target list?
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.