Sometimes you have to laugh at big government. Star Wars anyone?
Dan Mitchell rightly says that you do need to laugh at these people. Have a weekend break with this...
It’s always the right time to make fun of our overlords in Washington.
Sometimes we can laugh at cartoons, like this portrayal of a politician and lobbyist interacting.
In other instances, we can enjoy good jokes, such as the blind rabbit who finds a politician.
Or we can be amused by satire, such as these excerpts from Dave Barry.
Today, though, we have a very good image. Fans of Star Wars will appreciate these words of wisdom from Obi-Wan Kenobi.
This little girl is rather blunt about our political masters, here are a couple of good images capturing the relationship between politicians and taxpayers, and here is a somewhat off-color Little Johnny joke.
Last but not least, let’s not forgot to include this joke by doctors about the crowd in Washington.
P.S. If you want humor specifically targeting Obama, you’ll enjoy this Pope message, this Pennsylvania joke, this Reagan-Obama comparison, this Bush-Obama comparison, this sign, this video satire, and this bumper sticker.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- British MP caught on camera, "You look like a bloody Jew"
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.