Our Top 5 worst instances of politically correct madness in 2013 -- some hilarious; some frightening
Here is our shortlist of the most laughable, and sometimes disturbing, instances of political correctness in 2013 from Britain, America and Europe. Which is worst do you think?
Here is our challenge to you to let us know which of these five examples is truly the worst example of political correctness in 2013. Some are laugh-out-loud hilarious in their sheer stupidity. Some are frankly disturbing.
They are from America, Britain and Europe. And they all say something about the world we live in. You be the judge.
Just click on the links. So, in no particular order:
So, there you have it. Perhaps you have your own examples to share. Do so in the comments section or on our Facebook page.
And amongst our own offerings, which one got you going the most?
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Global pandemic has accelerated cloud transformation for nearly half of organisations
- Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.