Early day motion 2320 denounces anti-Semitism in Occupy protests
John Mann MP has acknowledged the problem of anti-Semitism in the Occupy protests. Help him out.
Last week we brought you an editorial discussing the anti-Semitism that is coursing through the British establishment. From media bias to #Occupy protests, there's something all too familiar about the Jewish obsession currently being propagated in this country and further afield, most notably on Wall Street too.
This is why we at The Commentator (non-Jews, by the way), were delighted to note this Early Day Motion by John Mann MP today calling for the condemnation of the anti-Semitism during the #Occupy protests.
We don't want to tar the whole 'movement' with the same brush though. We have plenty of problems (most economic and philosophical) with the #Occupy guys - and we're not about to say they're all rampant racists. But some are - and they need to be disproved and educated on these matters.
FULL TEXT OF THE EARLY DAY MOTION FOLLOWS:
Read more on: anti-Semitism, john mann mp, Occupy Wall Street, occupy London, occupy movement, occupy lsx, hitler's bankers, google jewish billionaires, jewish billionaires, early day motion 2320, and EDM 2320
- Major incident in South London with reports of shootings and a beheading
- Saudi Arabia beheads Yemenis, displays corpses in public
- VIDEO: BBC presenter slapped down over question of Farage's drinking and smoking habits
- Swastika flag flies over Palestinian village
- What is the point of Scottish nationalism?
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.