Moving the Markets
A weekly look back at the news and opinion makers moving the markets.
This week’s selection look at a potential Brexit lifeline from Donald Trump, Facebook making a foray into cryptocurrency and the coming Disney vs. Netflix. All that and more is below:-
- Interview with BBC Question Time Tory, Emily Hewertson
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- MPs are ignoring the sell-out of our military to the EU
- Why Brown was right - the state should not hold gold!
- Matt Warman: An example of the disconnect between some MPs and their Conservative Associations
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.